Monday, February 23, 2009

The Room

As promised, I took some pictures of the room. It's not complete, but coming along nicely. The twin bed is for us to switch out sleeping in the room until Alina is comfortable. She's used to being in the room with many other children so it's going to be quit an adjustment for her. Let me know what you think :)






3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacye,

    I love your blog! My husband and I are adopting from Russia and live in Birmingham too. How long did it take for DHR to approve your HS before sending to USCIS in Atlanta? I see on the USCIS website that they are WAY behind on the I-600A approvals too.

    Thanks!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. It changed the room to "Soft, Frilly, Inviting," I Can't beleive how much I have missed it (your blogging) You are ready and I can't beleive how fast you got the room prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacye,

    Jana pointed me in your direction :) I am headed back for a court date on 3/10 as well. I am leaving on 3/5 though -- as it takes me 2 days to get to Vladivostok! Are you packed yet?

    Amy

    ReplyDelete