Well....morning naps are doing better than the afternoon ones did for sure. She goes down about 10am and goes for a good two hours. She's in a good mood after that AM nap and makes it pretty well until about 5pm. She's cranky until Dad comes home and then gets reved up when she sees him.
We've had a few transitions for her this week that have worked amazingly well. After working on it for 4 days, we were successful in introducing Sippy cups. Also, I got permission from her pediatritian to start on whole milk so I can supplement the formula a little bit. She's been eating us out of house and home.
I've established something of a feeding scheduled becuase she's always hungry.
6:30-7:00 - Get up--change diaper--get formula bottle
7:00-8:00--play-Maybe change diaper
8:00--Eat cereal-Maybe change diaper
8:00-9:00--play, play, play -- Maybe change diaper
9:00-9:45--play, play, play--Maybe change diaper
10:00 bottle, snuggle, goes to sleep (yeah)
12:00-12:30 - Wakeup- Definately change diaper
Afternoon schedule is usually more messed up because that's when I go shopping or something. We're still working on that. If I can get her to take a nap in the afternoons I will, but she's mostly resisting that.
After 5pm, we get back on a schedule
5pm--feed, maybe change diaper
5:30-Daddy comes home and plays for a while
6:00-play, play, play-maybe change diaper
6:30- bath
7:00-snuggle and work to try and get her to sleep
Other than all of this, that's pretty much what we're doing. Got a cute cute Easter picture made last Sunday at Walmart. If you want a copy, email me.
Love to all.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad to hear that things are going well!
ReplyDeleteWe have followed your journey...glad you are back and getting things on track. Those naps are tricky-hang in there! God bless and Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteMichelle