Okay, I know...I'm prejudiced...I think my little bit is the cutest little munchkin on the planet. She and I are having so much fun now that she's getting bigger. She's starting to be more interactive with her toys and with me and Andy. She's discovered that she likes squishy things like blankets, stuffed animals, balls, towels, and Mommy. So she's hugging everything. She goes 'baby' and makes me hug them. I give them back and she hugs them and giggles.
We've also been practicing blowing kisses. She blows kisses at me from the back seat and I grab them and take them. I was putting her to bed last night after doing bed boucing. She had laughed so hard I think she was about to bust a gut. She giggled all the way to bed and as I was going out the door she blew me a kiss.
We are still struggling with who is in charge and how to she should express herself when she wants something, but we're coming along.
We got rid of some of her older toys she was bored with at a consignment sale and we bought some other ones. She loves her mega block legos and books. Total book fiend...she sits and looks at her books all the time or gives them to us to read to her as well.
Well...that's an update for now. Much love to all.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great update! I am glad to hear all is well.
ReplyDelete