There are things you want in life for your child. Straight teeth (Andy wants to avoid orthodontics), happiness, health, and generally you want them to feel safe. Well, silly girl,where Alina reacts opposite to what I expect.
Saturday we went to Gulf Shores and went to the beach for the first time. Alina had seen sand in June in Michigan, but it was so cold we couldn't stay long and she didn't want to touch the sand. Well she screamed and cried when I tried to put her onto the sand...but walking into the ocean we got swatted by a salty wave. She squealed in delight.
Kid absolutely loves water. I think she's going to be a fish once we teach her how to swim. I found out the YMCA has a class for Moms and kids starting when they are 3years old to learn how to swim. I'm going to work on her sooner though.
We saw my father and stepmother in Gulf Shores. Pop (my Dad) hadn't seen Alina walking and his first sight of her was when we were coming towards the restaurant. Alina was stomping her way on the sidewalk straight at him. I could see him melt. She's got him and her Daddy just twisted around her cute little finger.
I can definately say, she's got me too.
Daycare is going much better. This morning I took her into her class and put her morning snack down. She sat there pretty as a picture eating her cataloupe and watching some kind of kids show. I blew her a kiss and said 'bye bye'. She blew me one back, smiled, and turned back to her show. It was so funny. I felt dismissed by the queen. She's quite the character.
Well, love to you all...
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment