Monday, June 1, 2009

The Dreaded Day Arrived...

Well, the first major at home hurdle I have been dreading arrived today. We started Alina in Mothers Day Out. I go back to work next Monday and Andy takes over, but needs coverage at least two days a week. So we started her at the MDO at our church. When Andy takes over we're calling it Father's Day Out.

Well...I took her in for the first time and left her. I didn't call and when I went there she was happy as a clam. They said she didn't freak out when she realized I was gone and she came to me so happy when she saw me. She ate lunch we took no problem and they had worn her little self out. She passed out in the car on the way home and barely moved when I changed her diaper and put her to bed for her nap.

So Day 1 was a success. She'll go again this Wednesday and then not for another week because they have Vacation Bible School next week. But I think it will be fine.

Now I just have to worry about Mommy withdrawal when I go to work next week. But Alina seems so great.

Thanks for the moral support and Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. I finally got logged in! I am here every day but I can never get logged in to comment.

    I sent Alina's very late birthday present, not wrapped and not even folded. Typical of me! I hope everything is the right size.

    Post! And post pics!

    ReplyDelete